* Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of client satisfaction.
* Work with clients to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the clients problem.
* Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized.
* Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with clients.
* Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features.
* Able to work flexible hours.
* Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
* Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
* Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
* Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
* Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with company standards.
* Respond to customer complaints and comments.